Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aracelis0104 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2007, 09:13 AM
    No Sex!
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 Years and we have a 7 month old baby, when we started dating we were having sex 3-4 times a week then my hormones were unbalanced for like 2 year and we were having sex like once a month. Now that I had the baby I am very sexualy active and he never wants:rolleyes: :eek: to have sex. He tells me his hormones are unbalanced and I caused that because I never wanted to have sex with him. I need HELP!!
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Apr 3, 2007, 11:37 AM
    I kind of understand what he is going through. I have been with my g/f for 3 years now, we had sex at least once daily. She is about 5 months pregnant now, and pretty much never wants sex. I'm lucky if I get it once a month. The first few months were really difficult for me, going from everyday, to once a month. Now though, it don't really seem to bother me as much, at night I go right to sleep, not really in the mood like I used to be. The only thing I can suggest, is try to make him want it... dress sexy, or do things you know will turn him on.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aracelis0104
    Me and my boyfriend have been toghether for 5 Years and we have a 7 month old baby, when we started dating we were having sex 3-4 times a week then my hormones were unbalanced for like 2 year and we were having sex like once a month. Now that I had the baby I am very sexualy active and he never wants:rolleyes: :eek: to have sex. he tells me his hormones are unbalanced and i caused that because i never wanted to have sex with him. I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seems to me like he is playing tit for tat games which are silly games.

Communicate with him.
    Us women are a complicated breed when it comes to hormones, we are very hormonal, and I went through the same thing as you, also for about 2 years, it drove my poor man crazy... Now I'm fine and he is loving it.. making the most of me ;)
    Communication is the KEY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

During sex. [ 21 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a fantastic sex drive but sometimes a bit overwhelming. She is like a panther waiting to pounce. During sex she has at least 7 orgasms to the point of shaking all over but give her 30 minutes and she is back on form for more. HELP!! How can I calm her down. She drives me...

Sex [ 13 Answers ]

Can I have sex with my wife after getting pragnant.can I continue to having sex in 8th& 9th month of pragnancy.. plz answer me correct answer in my email id If not then till how many month I can have sex with my wife after pragnancy

All about sex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have never been in a relationship before, and the idea really scares me I just don't know how you would ever build up trust in someone? My main fear is commitment, I am scared to commit myself to anyone! I have a question though... how can you tell if its purely all going to...

Sex Help [ 11 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and have been dating my boyfriend for a little over two years. We have an amazing relationship and are awesome together. In the beginning, (I lost my Virginity to him, but he had had multiple other partners), we had great sex and I was able to orgasm. We did have some rough times,...

Sex [ 2 Answers ]

Please help, my wife and I have been married for eight years and we love each other very much. I have this worry; she experiences frigidity. She hardly feels like making love, though I try my best to arrouse and stimulate her. Is there any thing I can do to make her have sexual urges, is there any...

View more questions Search