Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronirahav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2014, 09:21 AM
    Francis bacon piano
    Hello, I have a francis bacon piano, serial number 204112, and I would like to know its value. Thank you vary much
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2014, 10:32 AM
    Used pianos have values all over the place. For some people, they are glad to give them away and others want $$$. Check your local Craigslist to get ideas on used pianos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Francis Bacon Piano Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacom piano,established 1789,New York No. 18887309355 257286 Gold piauge Could I get a price? Thank you Karen

Francis bacon piano value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacon Piano with the serial number 17519. I can't find anything about that old of a serial number. What I have found only goes to 1950 503000. Thanks, Hilda

Francis bacon upright piano [ 0 Answers ]

I just purchased a Francis Bacon upright piano serial #159889 and was wondering if anyone out there knows how hold it is. Also, how I can get a picture of what it looked like when it was made because whoever had it before me painted it white.

Francis bacon piano [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My question is this. We came across a Francis Bacon piano that was in storage at a building that I used to caretake at. It is a upright player and it's a foot petel. There is a number on a brass plate of 195620. Can anyone tell me about this? I really do like it, even though one leg came...

Value of Francis Bacon Piano [ 2 Answers ]

What is the value of Francis Bacon Piano. #832324. Etched on the piano was 1398. Plate said make in america for the advancement of music. National association of music merchants, division of member music industries chamber of commerce. Thank you.

View more questions Search