Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxell121 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2014, 05:28 AM
    I got videos which are of very high size.. I want to make their storage size less
    I got videos which are of very high size.. I want to make their storage size less.. I made them from q mobile A5 they are of 15 to 20 minutes and they occupy more then 1 gb space in high quality..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 22, 2014, 05:32 AM
    So reduce the bitrate and resolution.
    There are many programs available that will assist with this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post pregnancy baby head size is smaller than average size [ 0 Answers ]

I have a question regarding my baby head size which is smaller than normal and I am very concern about it please help me out for this. Below are the 2 ultrasound reports please help me out for this. B.P.D 7.8 F.L 6.8 cms A.C 29.8 cms gestation age 35 week

Why storage size of pen drive is less than given size [ 3 Answers ]

Why storage size of pen drive is less than given size

Wire size & conduit size for 60 am subpanel 150 from source [ 9 Answers ]

Indiana question: I want to install a 60amp subpanel 150 feet from the main panel. This is all exposed runs both inside and out in a commercial envirenement. What gauge and type of copper wire and what size conduit whould I use. How often should insert a junction box in the run. John

Queen size headboard/full size bed frame and matress [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to put a queen size headboard on a full size bed frame and matress. Will this work? I am trying to purchase the headboard off Craigslist and need to know ASAP! Thanks for any help

View more questions Search