Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nitrogencomplex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2014, 09:21 PM
    What language do angels and demons speak?
    I need clarification on this. Some say it is Enochian, but I don't think that is the true native language. I also heard was Zapoqra, which was similar to Sanskrit, but not quite. Need help clarifying this. Thanks.

No BS answers like Hebrew or Arabic. That didn't start until after the Egyptian years.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 22, 2014, 01:58 AM
    Hebrew and Arabic started before the Egyptian years, but that has nothing to do with angels. Who do you know or have heard of who know what language they speak? Why does it matter?

Angels and demons would probably speak in the same language whoever they were addressing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2014, 02:16 AM
    First of course, a very large section of the population do not even believe in Angels or Demons. In China they would believe their gods speak Chinese. As so some other locations.

There is no actual record. Basically it is unknown, which means man would not know it, or be aware of it. They can of course speak any language on earth, since for those that believe, they have appeared and speak many earthly languages.

And of course the issue, if the oldest language is just oral, not written, it could be lost with no record what so ever.

There is no agreement as to what language, in China, they claim that all civilization comes from the Yellow River area and the oldest language is a old Chinese one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell me how to get connected to angels or demons? [ 15 Answers ]

Is there a way that I could speak to any of the angels or demons? I need an answer from those who have already experience talking with them. Appreciate somebody's reply.

Angels and Demons. The fall (?) [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in up to my neck in research on Angels/Demons and such (Focusing on the beliefs/history of Jewish/Christian/Muslim faiths. Really interested in the crossover of several Angels from good to bad... (and a few sliding back over to good). The fall, the 2 wars in heaven, Annunaki, etc. ...

What language do angels and demons speak? [ 30 Answers ]

I would really like to know. When summoning a spirit (angelic or demonic) they usually speak the language of the person who summoned them, but what is their original language. And please don't say "Hebrew" or "Latin" or "Aramaic". It would be impossible for them to speak any of those languages...

When I don't speak to my boyfriend I miss him;when I speak to him I get frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, My relation with my boyfriend is not going good. I love him and he says he loves me too, but I don't feel that he does. He borrowed money from me (in march) which he was supposed to return by end of April but hasn't. Every time I asked him to return my money, he made an excuse or...

3 year son doesn't speak completely,speak single and easy words [ 2 Answers ]

3 year old son he speak only fews words like,papa,mummy,bhaiya,didi,dada,mama,nana,nani,doggy etc.he seems to be very slow in learning things as compare to others children's.he has started gng to play school,his teachers say he is improving day by day,but I'm wondering what will gng to happen with...

View more questions Search