Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowersnflowers Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2014, 03:43 PM
    What could a headache, stomach ache, or constipation signify?
    When using a PRN medication, what could a headache, stomached, or constipation signify?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 21, 2014, 03:45 PM
    Depends on what the PRN medication is.

Mar 21, 2014, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Depends on what the PRN medication is.
    I asked this because I am studying this , question was given to me by my nurse and I really didn't know what to say

Mar 21, 2014, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowersnflowers View Post
    I asked this because I am studying this , question was given to me by my nurse and I really didn't know what to say
    Prn like tramadol, hydrocodone-acetaminophen,oxycodone, clonazepam ,aricept
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 21, 2014, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowersnflowers View Post
    What do you think the answer is? We don't do homework on this site, but we will critique your work. So post your answer, and why, and we'll be glad at help.

Mar 21, 2014, 06:15 PM
    They could be from an adverse reaction such as over medicating , to strong of a dosage, not taking as instructed with or without food, taking with dairy, alcoholic beverages or an oversight with allergy warnings ,not allowing enough time in between dosage, or taking with medications that should not be taken together also some medications state do not crush or break
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 21, 2014, 07:37 PM
    Or simply a side effect. Read your labels carefully and report side effects to a doctor immediately.

Mar 22, 2014, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Or simply a side effect. Read your labels carefully and report side effects to a doctor immediately.
    Thank you for the help I really appreciate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a baby 18 weeks ago my stomach is really bloated and keep getting stomach ache [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby 18weeks ago after the birth I lost my baby weight and was able to wear my old clothes over the past few weeks my stomach is getting bigger and I have stomach pains sometimes. I'm also not able to wear my old clothes as they are too tight and am now back in my maternity jeans. I am on...

What is this stomach ache I've got? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. I've got this sharp, stabbing pain in my lower belly which began three days ago and it comes and it goes. I don't think it is anything like appendicitis, as I know that affects the upper abdomen as well, but this is not the case with me, there's no nausea involved, although I started...

Stomach Ache [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just have a quick question. I randomly got the stomach bug/flu on Christmas Eve and it lasted until early Christmas morning and ever since then my stomach has been feeling funky, randomly hurting and making lots of noises and just not feeling completely normal or comfortable. I know its...

Stomach ache [ 4 Answers ]

I have a horible stomach ache right now and am really gassy :p and I was wondering if there's anythinbg that helps. Thanks!

View more questions Search