Ask
    somi619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2014, 08:38 PM
    Is their any treatment for knee ligament strain
    Is their any treatment for strain in the knee ligament
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 21, 2014, 04:23 AM
    If that is the correct and only diagnosis, then the treatment is moist heat and bandaging. Gentle movement throughout the day, and not sitting too much without moving, yet no heavy weight bearing or too much walking. Tylenol for pain and ibuprofin for inflammation. Soaking in tub.

It would take all day to discuss all that can go wrong with the knee, so Google knee injury and take it from there, learning all the parts, and all the conditions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I tear a ligament in my knee? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on my trampoline two days before the super bowl doing a walkover. I landed wrong and it looked like my feet were coming out of my sides because my legs were bent. Then I rolled over on my left side to get my right leg out and it really hurt my knee. I was screaming and crying and it hasn't...

I didn't sprain myself and my Knee has a new pop/crack when I bend my knee, why? [ 3 Answers ]

I did nothing to cause it. Suddenly I noticed when I bend my knee( no weight on it: Lift, etc) I feel a POP. I'm 30. Am I getting old or what? Or are my bones week? I have had quadracept injury in that leg before. But I never had a crack in the patella and below like I do now

Lateral knee pain; stiffness behind knee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an active 51 year old tennis player and golfer. I tore my medial meniscus in January and elected to rehab vs surgery. Now 3 months later pain has moved laterally and I'm getting stiffness behind my knee. MRI showed meniscus tear in posterior horn inferior and a small Baker's cyst. Treatment...

View more questions Search