Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelly ann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2014, 06:48 PM
    Mother adopts a girl and her daughter is jealous
    It's a movie where a mother adopts a young girl and her daughter hates her and try to kill the adopted girl. At the end of the movie the girl and the adopted girl fight and end up hanging of a cliff and the mother comes and hold both of them by there hands and she had to choose to drop one and she dropped her own daughter and saved the adopted one.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2014, 06:25 AM
    These are not two girls but two boys...

The Good Son (1993) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter is jealous of new girlfriend. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been separated from my ex wife since April 2012 and I have full custody of my 7 yr daughter. She only sees her mother on the weekends. I now have a new girlfriend that I'm very serious about. We have both taken it very slow when it comes to my daughter and show no affection toward each other...

If my husband adopts my daughter will she be intited to his ssi when he dies [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have a son and I have a child from a previous. When he adopts her will she be entitled to his SSI or will it be just our son?

Jealous step sister and mother [ 29 Answers ]

I have so much to say, but let me start by the basic background info. Im 18, my step sister is 16, and my step mom is in her 30's. There has always been a sort of friction between me and the steps. For one, my step sister thinks I'm perfect! Not true, no ones perfect, nice to say that, but not nice...

Will I ever stop being jealous of my 10 yr old step-daughter? [ 8 Answers ]

My step daughter acts like she's 2 around her father-my husband. And it drives me absolutely crazy. She talks in this little whiney voice, dances around when she's talking. She calls him "daddy" and it makes me nuts. She has to kiss him on the lips all the time, when she tells him she loves him,...

Jealous step daughter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my live in boyfriends daughter is very jealous she is an only child and lives with us 2 days one week and six days next week. My boyfriend has been divorced for eight years from her mom and she is only child on either side and very spoiled. I have one daughter seven whom I have week on week off...

View more questions Search