Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Yes what is necessary is the child bully is expelled from the school, but it may not stop the problem as the bully may seek out the victim in other places, cyber bullying has become popular extending the duration and reach. We have to get real and make bullying criminal behavior just as assault, abuse, molestation, etc is criminal behaviour and have a mandatory reporting policy for teachers. This means you have a detention and reeduction program for bullies and it should include parential attendence and counselling. You also have to have proper supervision in recesses.

It must be recognised that the problem stems from the family dynamic and it might be that it can only be dealt with in absolute terms; exclusion from the school population
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Mar 21, 2014, 03:08 PM
    Good news about the kid from North Carolina who was told not to bring his "My Little Pony" backpack to school. There was major outrage and the school has backed down and lifted the ban. I think the best way to discourage bullying is for schools to take it seriously and pursue criminal charges for assault and threats instead of having a "boys will be boys" attitude. If an adult threatened or assaulted a co-worker he would be fired and charged with assault, so why should kids be expected to put up with actions that would be unacceptable for adults?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 21, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Hold the bullies parents responsible and give them help dealing with their kid.
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2014, 05:45 AM
    The way of the future?
    perhaps this is the way to deal with the problem

Students take stand on bullying | Western Advocate
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2014, 03:30 PM
    It appears Fred ain't dead yet!

Westboro Baptist Church takes aim at WA high school students | Western Advocate

not content with causing dismay closer to home this group of nuts wants to export their hate and rage. They may find our laws a little different and they may be charged with vilification and inciting disorder. What you can't do, we can. of course, entry into this free country is highly restricted even for americans and they may be turned around even before they get on the plane
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Mar 28, 2014, 12:28 PM
    The WBC should just be ignored, don't give them the attention that they want.
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2014, 02:22 PM
    I don't want to give them attention I want them to stay home, not spread their hate abroad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr Fred Summit [ 0 Answers ]

Can you wear shorts while using this? Because I actually just started using this and I would like to wear shorts while wearing the cream? Will it make my legs darker. Please help me!

My grandparents has passed and my mother has passed what am I entitled [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans my grandparents died and my mother passed, what am I entitled to because there are houses and money due to my mother, but I do not know much about Louisiana law as far as inheritance. My aunts and uncles are just sitting on the property because they are fortunate enough, but...

Michael Phelps [ 46 Answers ]

Does anyone care that Michael Phelps was caught on camera smoking a bong? I know I don't. If anything it is more amazing to me that he won 8 gold medals because I am sure that picture of him was not the first time he smoked.

Just Fred [ 2 Answers ]

A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, So he asks the biker his name. "Fred," he replies. "Fred what?" the officer asks. "Just Fred," the man responds. The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker

View more questions Search