Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaycha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2014, 01:50 AM
    How to lose weight in 2 weeks?
    How do I lose 4 pounds in a week or 2, the natural way and have a flat tummy?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 20, 2014, 01:52 AM
    Doesn't happen so quickly.
    A proper exercise regime would help with that coupled with diet.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 02:30 PM
    4 # loss will not give you a flat stomach. Long term diet and exercise regimen with abdominal crunches and sit ups will help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 02:58 PM
    As everyone said... if you needed something to happen before the date 2 weeks from now... you should have started several months ago... otherwise you will have a lot more to lose when you screw your metabolism up and you start packing on the pounds as a result. Anything extreme will significantly slow down your metabolism..which might make it impossible to lose weight...and make gaining it almost unavoidable.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2014, 03:02 PM
    It's easy to lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks. Eat 3 very tiny meals a day, that contain no sugar, very little fat, and no white flour - mostly fresh veggies. No soft drinks, sugared or not. No burgers, fries, ice cream, buttered toast.
    Home made broth with veggies and little bits of chicken in it, twice a day, and you can lose about 7 lbs.
    The flat stomach has to be from exercise.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 03:16 PM
    Yeah but 4 pounds isn't going to flatten a stomach. That's at a minimum 10+, its 15+ if the muffin top thing is going on. Four pounds they are going to be hard pressed to notice without a scale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Need to lose weight [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I am a 17 year old girl. My problem is my weight. I am 5'4. And I used to weigh around 50 kgs. Which I was very happy with. Recently my weight shot up to 55 kgs. I don't know why. I have also started my treadmill. I am walking around 1.5 m per day. It's been around 10 days since I...

View more questions Search