Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abhi4675 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2014, 04:27 PM
    Essay.
    Why did Arthur Conan Doyle used a hound to kill a character instead when he could have killed by a human?
    I have to write a essay so detailed explanation would be great.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
    I highly suggest you read the book for yourself, and put it in your own words.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 04:36 PM
    What do you think? This is your essay, not ours. We're more than happy to read what you come up with, and critique it, but it's against site rules to do your work for you. You won't learn if you never put in the effort yourself.

So post what you think, what you've written, and we'll gladly read it, but no one on this site is going to do your homework for you.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 07:45 PM
    Wait here, I'll write an essay for you so that you don't have to be bothered doing so yourself. How many pages did you need me to write?

Just kidding...read it and write the essay yourself. Your homework. I don't do my daughters homework and I won't do yours.

But seriously, if someone else does your work for you, you will never learn anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help With My Essay [ 7 Answers ]

((what claim the author is making in this passage, what his grounds are For that claim, and what is at stake in the passage—what are the implications, and why is it significant for the argument as a whole.)))) Socrates “I understand that the just come to light as wiser and better and more able to...

Help me on my essay? [ 3 Answers ]

Any ideas on how I can do my essay? What makes me frighten? And how can I elaborate on it?

Could someone please help me with my essay I need so much help? =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I'm horrible at beginning a essay and we have to write one about LA. Its supposed to be about an experience in LA and I chose one with my friends when we went to Santa Monica Pier at 8 in the morning on a Saturday. My teacher wants us to make it VERY detailed and use all our senses to describe it....

Trying to do an essay [ 5 Answers ]

Compare two specific articles of the Magna Carta with articles or amendments found in the U.S. Constitution help me someone please.

Essay help [ 6 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

View more questions Search