Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittisthapimp420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 07:39 AM
    I Found these pills and I don't know what they are
    I Have found these pills they are medium sized, round and white. On one side it has F/L and on the other side it has a 20. Does any one know what that could be?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Firstly don't touch them, secondly where did u find them, thirdly you could go ask at a pharmacy?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 08:05 AM
    If they are not your pills you should dispose of them since they could be dangerous. Where did you find them and what is the source of your curiosity?
    LITLK Posts: 7, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Lexapro used for depression and anxiety. You can look up on Drugs.com to identify unknown pills by identifying marks.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 3, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Google the description you just gave and include the word pill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a very hard riddle I found but don't have the answer will you solve it? [ 8 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid And normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown And make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop.

Pills found [ 6 Answers ]

I Found some white oval pillsEN (score) 5 on one side and G (score) G on the other sideON can anyone help me identify these? Thank you

What pills should I take? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had the last date of my periods on 9th of this month... My husband was out of town all these days.But he is back today and we ended up with unprotected sex.Please let me know which contraceptory pill should I take so that I don't get pregnant.Please help.I am woried. Thank you

I found pills [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I was cleaning up helping one of my friends and we found some pills we want to know if anyone can tell us what they are? One side said 500MG the other side said L405 they are white and round?

View more questions Search