Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyharper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2014, 02:19 AM
    I got my belly button pierced in September and I think my body is rejecting it
    I want to get it re-peirced and it got infected so it had to heal once it stopped being infected all that was holding the ring in was a scab no sin, it healed I think there is no red there is juts a purple dot in the middle but my other scars have it too so does it mean its healed or what? Oh and also I have no idea what my body was doing either it was rejecting it or I don't now.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2014, 04:08 AM
    Some people are just not meant o get piercings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All about getting your belly button pierced [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get my belly button pierced. I am 15 and too scared to ask my dad what he thinks. What are some pros that would help seal the deal?

Should I get my belly button pierced? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13, I've wanted my belly button pierced since I was about 10, mum has always said no, but I think I've persuaded her, I am quite developed for my age but I'm worrying about the hole stretching as I grow? Also, how long is it after having this piercing that you can go swimming again?

Can I get my belly button pierced again after the first one ripped out? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced almost 2 summers ago and about 5-6 months after my piercing my skin in-between the bar got really thin and my ring ripped off. I really want to get it pierced again. I know I will go to a different place. But I really want to get it pierced again, will I be able to or...

Wanting to get my belly button pierced [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get my belly button pierced. I keep hearing about people who have gotten it done, and the people pierced it in the wrong place. What exactly is the right place? I am going to the same place I got my tattoo. It was very clean and the guy did a great job, so I feel comfortable going...

BELLY BUTTON piercing! Rejecting! WHAT to do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there! Here is my story! Well I got my belly button pierced for the first time... it rejected after about 9 months. It seemed totally healed, than out of nowhere started to swell, get red, and rejected and puched all the way through my skin. I had it pierced wth just a silver barbell. ...

View more questions Search