Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladeeshea25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2014, 02:47 AM
    Can I still put my phone in rice even it is almost dried out
    I was wondering if I can I still put my phone in rice even it is almost dried out?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 17, 2014, 03:00 AM
    Sure as the rice ensures all the moister is drawn put of the device.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2014, 03:22 AM
    Yes, of course the rice does not always work, but it is a good choice to try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I put the ringtones to the phone numbers on my panasonic cordless phone [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to put ringtones to the phone numbers of family and friends the model of my panasonic cordless is kx-tg7521alb

Why does White Rice Cost Less than Brown Rice? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone, I have been consuming brown rice for years, but today, while discussing the differences between brown rice and white rice with my girlfriend, she asked me why white rice would cost less if it requires so much more energy to process it (by process, I mean milling it, polishing it,...

Can dogs eat homemade granola w/ oatmeal, dried cranberries, honey, dried apricots? [ 3 Answers ]

I had made some granola and scrambled eggs. My dog ate off my plate when I left the room (a no-no) and I realized he had eaten the eggs (maybe a quarter of a cup) and part of a homemade granola bar. Will the granola ingredients harm him? So far he has not indicated any discomfort. There were no...

What is the difference between brown rice and Sella Rice [ 2 Answers ]

I want to understand the diffrence between the brown rice and Sella Rice, if there is any. The question pertains to the nutrition perspective of both type of Rice. Since both type of rice are usually brown, I am not sure if these are both the same or have any difference in them.

CELL PHONE? Unsure where to put [ 2 Answers ]

So I have this friend and I added her to my plan and now she decides not to pay her bill and that she won't anymore so I shut it off could I take her to court to pay the early termination fees and such?? Anyone ever heard of this??

View more questions Search