Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheCurioso Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2014, 09:14 PM
    What is the symbol on my claddagh ring?
    I just recently bought a claddagh ring. I did some research on it, and every source I found said that a claddagh has a crown on top of the heart. My ring does not have a crown, but rather a patterned arch with a two by for grid in the middle. Any idea as to what that is?

Thanks for the help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2014, 09:16 AM
    That is just an Irish knot pattern. My ring has both a claddagh and the knot pattern.
    TheCurioso Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2014, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    That is just an Irish knot pattern. My ring has both a claddagh and the knot pattern.
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a dog symbol inside a gold ring [ 1 Answers ]

What is the symbol of a dog inside a gold ring mean it has three red stones and 24 diamonds in it

What does this symbol mean on my ring [ 7 Answers ]

I have a yellow gold 18kt ring with a ruby. It has a crown stamped on the inner band with the letters HMS. What does it mean?

What does this symbol ' mean on a gold diamond ring [ 0 Answers ]

I found this ring not sure if the diamond is real but it has a diamond shaped stamp on the interior of the 10 krt gold ring

What does KK symbol stamped inside a CrestCraft ring mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a military Crest Craft ring with the symbol KK stamped inside. What does the KK stand for?

I have a ring with a copyright symbol and the intials E.B.6. Who or what is this [ 0 Answers ]

A gold ring shaped like a fat cross with 5 garnets {i on each side and 1 large in middle}it has a copyright symbol with E.B.6. engraved on it. Is this a hallmark, and if so what company produced it, and from what era.

View more questions Search