Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estertein65 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2014, 02:29 PM
    Academic advise needed
    Please,I am a student studying building technology in nigeria university, please can I do my master in civil/structural engineering directly after my degree?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 16, 2014, 02:31 PM
    Assuming you can find aa acceptable collage, of course.
    estertein65 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2014, 02:39 PM
    Sir,do you mean it is possible for me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2014, 02:46 PM
    You can do a master's in anything, but you might have to pick up undergrad classes along the way, depending. Please check with whichever universities you have considered. The admissions office (or some other office the admissions office will direct you to) will advise you as to what additional coursework you will need to take at their school or another school or online or by correspondence. You do realize that additional undergrad coursework will probably extend how many years your master's takes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal advise needed [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this? Myself and my partner have adopted two children, one of them is legally ours and were just going through court proceedings with the other so have still contact with social workers. On one visit two social workers came to the house, our link worker and the child's...

Advise needed.. [ 8 Answers ]

Background: I am 50 my ? Is 55. We have been living together for 3 years. We are both divorced for over 7 years. We love each other very much ( I love her, she says she loves me with all he heart). She moved here 4 years ago while her mother was in poor health, to help her sister care for the...

Blonde to Brunette... Advise Needed! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Natural blonde and I'm over it! My problem is that I have VERY light blonde eyebrows, I want to go a light brown but enough for me to be called a brunette. Any advise? My hair was last dyed in January and it has never been permed etc. I will get it done at a salon but I'm worried that I...

Opinion or advise Needed. [ 6 Answers ]

My son ended a 5 year relationship with a woman. They have a 3 month old baby. She had a child from a previous relationship. I baby sat the baby for 2 months,and her son now 6 yrs. Ols even after the break-up, because she was stressed and needed some help. They both work. The baby was born in...

Advise needed to write good CV [ 1 Answers ]

What should I write in "Objective" part of a CV for the post of Account Assistant

View more questions Search