Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mi24nogo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 08:06 PM
    Facial hair
    Besides laser surgery, and shaving, tweezing, waxing, and pairing what is a simple solution to get rid of facial hair?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2014, 09:57 PM
    Electrolysis.

And incidentally... its not laser surgery. Its laser hair removal, far differeent. Its painless and takes about 6 or more visits before most of it is removed permanently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facial Hair [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and still no facial hair... What's wrong? And what's the fastest way to grow facial hair, I'm talking like a couple weeks? PLEASE HELP!!

Facial hair [ 8 Answers ]

I have blonde facial hair, so you can't really see it, but I know they are there. I started to cut them with scissors as I feel they are to long. Am I doing more harm than good? Any advice how to minimise them?

Facial hair [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 years old. I have facial hair as normally to a 16 years old boy.what I do to grow it fast?is mastuburation might be a cause of it?

Facial hair [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 and I've got upper lip hair.. what should I do... I know if you shave it will grow back thicker.. but if I wax or pluck at will happen?? please help

Facial hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle....

View more questions Search