Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2014, 11:20 AM
    Severe dental pain. Ps help.
    My sister is having severe super severe pain at her molar teeth. Its night and we can not contact any doctor till tomorrow. PS Tell a momentary way of controlling it. She is crying in pain and is reminding me of the days when doctors used to operate on patients without any anesthetics. Any help will be appreciated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 15, 2014, 11:57 AM
    What pain killers, or dental pain killers, are available at this time? Is the emergency room an option?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2014, 12:08 PM
    Look up in phone book or google for emergency 24 hr dentists in your area.
    It will be a hefty fee probably but it is possibly another option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dental problems causing severe DEPRESSION [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, This is rather long and complicated but I really wanted to write down how I'm feeling and this seemed like a good place. I've been suffering from depression for the past 3 years (on and off), partly (or maybe mostly) to do with my dental problems and halitosis. I simply don't know...

Dental bacteria can cause stomach pain [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I have doubt in my mind - Eight month before I have gone under root cannel treatment of one of my teeth and after the one month of RCT my TWO teeth were covered with Nikil cap. The cap was uncomfortable (infection was developed in one gum) and the cap was removed after the three months...

First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be...

Dental pain after temporary bridge [ 1 Answers ]

I am having pain after ten days after my dentist removed my old bridge and fix a cavity next to it I have a temporary bridge on and is very painful is this normal?

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search