Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marvelus49 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 06:17 AM
    Cancel flight ticket and get refund
    I booked a flight with United Airline and need to cancel. Will I still have to pay for my ticket? How do I cancel reservation?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 15, 2014, 07:45 AM
    Call your travel provider and explain the situation to them.
    There may well be a penalty depending on how much notice you give before the actual flight date.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2014, 07:45 AM
    You call them... if you got a cheap non-refundible ticket... you might not get anything back at all.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
    This is a write-up about their refund policy.
    Trip Cancellation & United Airlines Policy | USA Today

But all depends on the stipulations which you would have had to have reviewed when you purchased the specific tickets.
    You can probably go back to the same site you used to purchase your tickets (as if you were purchasing new tickets) and review the cancellation and refund policies, if you have no other written requirements in your possession.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 15, 2014, 08:23 AM
    Why would you post here and not just ask where you purchased the ticket or UA directly? Without knowing the conditions under which you purchased the ticket, we really can't answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true that you are not allowed to buy a one-stop flight ticket (that switches th [ 8 Answers ]

I bought one-stop flight that switches in the USA, and my lawyer told me it's not allowed because I might run-away during the stop.

Postpone/cancel return air ticket [ 0 Answers ]

I have booked to and fro air travel ticket with air India. Now, I would like to postpone/cancel my return ticket. Is it possible and how much I will incur loss. Further, while coming to USA from India the flight is delayed , Will I get any compensation from AIR INDIA and I do not have travel...

Movie?- Man in diner has lottery ticket/heart attack, people won't help/steal ticket [ 1 Answers ]

People are in a diner. An old man is slumped over in his booth. They think he is dead and look in his wallet and find or take a winning lottery ticket. (Either that or he watches the drawing and then slumps over from excitement/heart attack.) He then wakes up and they knock him out again to...

Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I...

Flight ticket for wife - tax deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can I deduct flight ticket paid for my wife to accompany me in the US from abroad after she got her H4 visa... under schedule A itemized deductions of form 1040 for federal tax returns? Please let me know at the earliest. Thank you, Kaushik

View more questions Search