Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAJ RAY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 05:58 AM
    Breeding
    Hi. I have a 3 year old male alexandrine parakeet and a 2 year old female lutino Indian Ringneck. They are currently in the process of breeding. I'm just curious as to what color offspring they will produce. Any ideas?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 15, 2014, 09:05 AM
    How could anyone know this ? It's a grabbag isn't it, as to what colours they will be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Considering breeding [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I are considering breeding Owen ourselves, when he gets older. We realize this is a decision to not be taken lightly, so are asking for advice on books we can read, sites to visit etc to educate ourselves. We want to be knowledgeable before we decide one way or the other. Any...

After Breeding. [ 16 Answers ]

My female mated three times. Every other day But after they got done she peed it happened two out of the three times. Could she still have got pregnant or did she pee all the sperm out ?:confused:

Breeding [ 7 Answers ]

If My Pitbull tied with my golden retriever and then the next day tied with a lab what would the pups be. Is it possible to have pups from both the GR and Lab?

Breeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 18 mth old female mastiff x ridgeback and I would like to know how often the larger breed dogs go on heat. She has already had one season which was Oct/Nov 06. Please help... :confused:

Breeding [ 2 Answers ]

When the female comes in heat is it best to keep her in her familiar environment Or should we take her to the stud

View more questions Search