Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hummingbird1946 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2014, 12:07 PM
    Honeywell Gas Valve Replacement
    Need to replace SV9500M2682 Gas Valve Honeywell. Do I replace with same valve or the upgrade?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2014, 06:51 AM
    From what I see on Honeywell's site, you should use a SV9501M2528.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell VS8421 natural gas valve replacement [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking to replace a Honeywell VS8421D combination millivolt natrural gas valve with ODS in a Pyromaster FSHUV20RN ventfree fireplace, and can't find one locally. Has this valve been discontinued and is there a replacement? Thanks for the help.

38c84 gas valve substitute or replacement valve neeed. [ 0 Answers ]

1984 Columbia Steam Boiler with a 38C84 natural gas valve. Want to replace it with new valve and pilot light . Was told that 38c84 valve is obsolete and there is a kit to convert to a different valve. Boiler is 150,000 input - 120,000 output. Would like to install a new gas valve and a new...

Honeywell smart valve gas valve loose wire [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Comfortmaker II 80 & Eff. Furnace installed in 1996 It has served m e well since I bought the house but then last year I had some problems as it began to shut down randomly. I had two different reputable companies out that I had look at the unit, these " Certified Professionals" each gave...

YouTube video, honeywell zone valve replacement [ 7 Answers ]

How to replace, clean or free the diaphragm for a Honeywell heating zone valve 40004850-001. The diaphragm of the zone valve was replaced last Dec. 2011 and is not working again. Mick

Honeywell gas valve [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys can't find a gas valve for a janitrol furnace somebody told me I can get a honeywell gas valve and it will work is he right he said you don't need the exact one is he on thew money no gas

View more questions Search