Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryrhino Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 09:55 PM
    Uninstall Password Box
    Hello,

Vista is my OS.
    I want to uninstall passwordbox. It is not listed in my programs list or program files.
    The only place I see it is in addons/extensions in Chrome and Firefox. I have used the service so it is installed but I now want to uninstall.
    Passwordbox website says to use add/remove programs to uninstall.
    Anyone know how to uninstall?
    Thanks for your time and help.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove password from a zip folder I created & added a password to in XP Pro? [ 0 Answers ]

Any way to remove the password that I created to protect my desktop folder in XP Pro after I made it a zip file & created the password?

How do I enter a password in a Samsung phone that has a unknown password? [ 2 Answers ]

How do ia decode a Samsung phone that has a unknown password? And how can I use a verizon wireless phone in Liberia?

Password checker that allows the user to enter a possible password in a textbox [ 1 Answers ]

I need help creating a password checker, the password must be 8 to 15 chars inlength, and nust contain 1 uppercase, and one lower case and one numeric digit, and a dialog box to display a message box displaying a message wheter or not the password is acceptable.

Combo box/list box/drop down box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for you in regards to a list box in a query. I have a form that I am using and want to give the users some options on what years they want to pull data from. So I was thinking about creating a list box or drop down box that would display the available years, when they highlighted...

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.