Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandrafranklin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 06:40 PM
    How to get transcripts from lacys cosmetology school
    How would I be able to get my transcript from Lacy's school of cosmetology in Goose creek S,C ? The school closed down on us and don't know what to do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2014, 07:48 PM
    Many times it is just not possible with private non accredited schools. You can try and contact the owner of the school and see what, if any records are still available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon wanting to attend cosmetology school [ 1 Answers ]

I have a felony marijuana charge would I be able to attend a cosmetology school? I live in Opelousas Louisiana..

Cosmetology school [ 0 Answers ]

How can I get my records from a closed cosmetology school?(Kenneth's in Fairfield CA at 1787 N. Texas St.).I never graduated but I want record of my hours.Did anyone else attend?

Felon wanting to go to cosmetology school [ 10 Answers ]

I live in Illinois and I would love to go to cosmetology school; however, I have a felony in retail theft. It's the only thing on my record. Does this affect licensure? Would I have to get a waiver? Or would I even be able to go to school?

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

Where Can I Learn How to Do Sew In Weaves W/O Having to Go To Cosmetology School? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning! I would love to learn how to do sew in weaves. However, I do not want to have to go to cosmetology school as I have enough student loan debt as it is (bachelor, MBA and currently in school for a second Masters in IT and Project Management). Over the last few years I have learned...

View more questions Search