Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blowe86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 04:19 PM
    Issues after sutures put in
    I had sutures put into a very deep laceration on my left forearm 3 days ago. I have been following the care instructions. I have a lot of numbness, yellow discharge (soaking through 3 layers of wrap, and purple blotching started today running from laceration to wrist.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2014, 04:26 PM
    Sounds infected. Go to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hair is dyed a darkish red if I put a dark brown eye over it can I then put in bla [ 0 Answers ]

My hair is naturally curly and really dark brown, thank you

I had a new crown put in, and it didn't seem to cause any issues... [ 1 Answers ]

... other than typical sensitivity. A week after having it in, I got a bad viral infection in my throat and sores on my tongue, and typical flu like symptoms. Since then (8 weeks), I still have swollen glands on that side. I have gone through extensive blood tests and am working with Drs. But...

I am 39 years old, having some hormonal issues... was estrogen dominant until doc put [ 0 Answers ]

Me on a DIM product to lower my estrone and estradiol levels which were too high on day 21 of my cycle... well, it worked, however, estradiol now is too low and estrone level is still a bit too high... so doc increased Dim product to three capsules Instead of two and gave me some estradiol cream...

My sons name is not been put on the birth certifecate.. mother put down father unknown [ 5 Answers ]

Can my son get his name put on his child's birth certifecate... The mother has put down father unknown when she knows his the father... being a first time grand mother it hurts... can the mother do this and lie Many thanks Elaine

DOG SUTURES.to keep from licking.asap [ 5 Answers ]

My dog just got neutered and she keeps trying to lick her sutures... and I am going to have to go to work tomorrow all day and I don't want her to take them out.. the vet didn't give us anything to give her.. what can I do.. PLEASE HELP:(FAST

View more questions Search