Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Mar 13, 2014, 03:29 PM
    How do you determine the first play in dominoes?
    I play dominoes on the computer. And have been unable to figure out the rule for the opening play. The rules with the games say the player with the highest double opens. But sometimes when it is my open, it forces me to to play my highest double. Other times it allows me to play any tile, even if I have one or more doubles.

Anyone know how that opening tile rule works?
    Strelokgreedy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 06:29 AM
    I play chickenfoot/spinner dominoes with family and friends. The goal is to avoid keeping points. The points are recorded over 10 rounds. The "spinners" are wildcards, like jokers.

The first round, whoever has the double 9 goes first. Then, if nobody has that, the player with the double spinner plays that. If nobody has either, the player clockwise (or ccw) of the dealer draws a dominoe. If it is the double 9 or double spinner, they play it. This goes on until someone draws either. They then play it, and the next player gets to play.

The next round, the double eight or double spinner is played. The round after that, the double seven or spinner, and so forth, ending after the double blank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie, characters play instruments, learn Bach Minuet G and others, play con [ 0 Answers ]

Saw animated movie few days ago that used characters in orchestra learning to play and Bach Minuet G was first choice, only played in bluegrass not classical. Need to find name of feature.

Free downloadable dominoes, scrabble etc. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys does anyone know where I can get free downloads of dominoes and scrabble. So that I can play them offline? Thanks.

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

View more questions Search