Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HJKL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 03:00 AM
    Milk and breathing
    I drink a LOT of milk and I have been told that this can affect my breathing. Is this true because I do run out of breath easily?
    kshif Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 03:27 AM
    The only time milk could effect your breathing is if you have respiratory problems to begin with such as emphysema, COPD or other serious respiratoy diseases. The reason is the consistency of milk. In these diseases it creates more mucous thus making it more difficult to breathe. If you are short of breath I would highly recommend you go see a physician. Shortness of breath can be a symptom of many problems.
    Good luck to you!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Milk has no negetive side effects, unless your allergic or lactose intolerant. If your experiencing breathing problems see a Physician, immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty in breathing [ 10 Answers ]

I smoke, and drink large amounts of caffine. At night when I am trying to drift off to sleep I have a terrifying feeling.. on and off for the first hour, it feels like no air is going in my lungs and it feels like my heart stops for around 3 seconds, in response to this horrible feeling I gasp...

Eye discharge, breathing heavy - Lab Man available? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there- Duncan has had over the past couple week, some eye discharge and very heavy breathing at night. He saw the vet on 3/2 and everything was fine (he was there for his Rabies and Lyme shots). It's really noticeable at night (the breathing) and in the morning or after nap (the eye...

Milk for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Is 2% milk OK for a dachshund

Weird breathing and hick-ups mini daschund [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mini daschund, just over 3 months old. This morning she started breathing heavily and doing hick ups and cough combination. As if she is having a hard time breathing. She tried to throw up twice but she couldn't. She is also licking the floor as hard as she can. I have no clue why. She...

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

View more questions Search