Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Concerned1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 11:29 AM
    48 hours to ETG test! Appx. 4.5 glasses of wine...
    I consumed 4.5 glasses of wine in a 4 hour period on Tuesday night from 7pm - 11pm. I'll take my ETG at 11:30pm Thursday night (24 hour testing facility).

I am a 230 lb male age 30. Heigh 5'10".

I've read so many studies and people's opinions and it seems like I'm on the cusp here.

What are the chances, In 48 hours that I will test negative?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 13, 2014, 12:33 PM
    Almost nil. If you knew you were going to be tested, why did you drink anything? If you didn't know when but knew you were subject to testing, why do you bother with alcohol at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank 8 glasses of wine on Fri, 8p-12a 175lb M - ETG Test is Mon 8am [ 14 Answers ]

I just closed a deal for my company so we all celebrated, I know I shouldn't have drank so lets just keep this to positive remarks, thank you. I have a good metabolism and drank 16 ounces of water each day along with a steak salad each night and B2&B6 Vitamins plus Potassium. BAC Calc that...

Pass EtG test 40 or so hours after drinking wine [ 12 Answers ]

150 pound female. 5 glasses of wine over 4 hours on Saturday night, stopping around midnight Not alcohol for about 3 weeks prior to that. Test is today (Monday) around 6pm. I am chugging water for 2 days now! Any chance I'll pass?

Can two glasses of wine show up in a EtG test 5 days later? [ 2 Answers ]

Can two glasses of wine show up in a EtG test 5days later?

View more questions Search