Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nakalengo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2014, 05:53 AM
    how to write a company introductory letter
    How can I write a letter of introduction to a company to supply goods and services
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2014, 07:50 PM
    Get actual names of the people at the company, and have them addressed personally to them. The envelope should be hand written.

You need to explain why your company can provide what they need and what benefit their company will get.

** as a note 99.9 percent of all introduction letters never get to the actual person making decisions. But are caught and disposed of by lower level staff in larger companies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a introductory letter to introduce my new power washing company [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and want to put my name out there and am just wondering how to do an introductory letter to introduce my company or is there some kind of free template that I can use. Any information will help thanks.

I want to write an introductory letter for an upcoming fashion magazine [ 1 Answers ]

I want to write an introductory letter for an upcoming fashion magazine

Introductory letter of company [ 2 Answers ]

Want an sample Introductory letter -Introducing our company which is in end to end IT solution to the top management people of other companies

How to write an introductory letter [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering how to write an introductory letter and if I could get a sample... that'd be great

View more questions Search