Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harlemmac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2014, 06:05 PM
    MacBook Pro hard drive issues
    I had this MacBook Pro for over 1 year now and I lost my password. I tried to go through the terminal to get the factory settings,but all it did was left my mac stuck on getting started mode. I borrowed a friends Mac x cd from his ppc and it would not let me install Mac x,but it let me go to disk utilities to erase my hardrive. Now my Mac hardrive is empty and the cd my friend gave me won't reinstall the operating system. Please help me solve this problem because it's been going on a month since I used my Mac. Thank you
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 16, 2014, 09:06 AM
    Install from the original media shipped with the Macbook Pro if you do not have the original media you should be able to order it from the Apple website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get the MacBook Air or Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting a macbook but not sure which one would be suitable for my situation. Im looking at the 13inch base line models for both. Tell me your opinion... Wait for best reply... Thank you so much!

How to format a new hard drive on a MacBook [ 0 Answers ]

I have a problem with my MacBook which didn't want to boot up. So I bought a new hard drive which instead of being 120gb it's a 250gb. But now I can't format it because the DVD drive on my MacBook doesn't work. Is it possible to link my MacBook via FireWire to an iMac and format the hard drive that...

How do I restart my macbook pro? [ 1 Answers ]

The beach ball keeps spinning and does not log-out

View more questions Search