Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pge2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2014, 10:54 AM
    How can I loose weight 20 kg within 2 months?
    I am a patient of myasthenia gravis. I am 25 years old and weigh 74kg. This July is my wedding and my future husband wants to see me in a hourglass shape and within 55kg. I'm badly in shape. I love him and I can do anything for him. Please help to make him surprised.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 12, 2014, 11:16 AM
    Chop off both your legs. That would be the 27% of your body mass or about 20kg.

There is no healthy way to lose that much weight that quickly. Going from 74kg (160lbs) to 55kg (120lbs) is a HUGE weight loss. The best way to lose weight is about diet and exercise, but considering your disorder, I don't think you would be able to come close to that. Even if you were perfectly healthy you wouldn't be able to do that. The optimal weight loss rate, given a otherwisely healthy individual is about 1-2lbs a week (0.5-1kg). Considering you have about 10 weeks. That would put you at half your goal. Considering that you have a muscle weakness disorder, I don't think you would be able to get the burn you wanted or need for optimal weight loss.

I think your husband will have to settle for you just as you are and not his thin ideal. After all isn't that what a relationship and marriage is about? Loving the person just the way they are? Jiggly bits and all.

If you're dead set on this you will need to contact a local diet agency and get their help. There is nothing I can suggest that you can do on your own.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2014, 11:57 AM
    20KG in 2 months? Are you serious? You should have started a LOT sooner than now. There just isn't enough time. Trying to even attempt it will screw with your metabolism and leave you weighing a lot more than you do now when the rebound happens.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2014, 01:33 PM
    Keep working on a diet and exercise plan and have your hourglass figure in a year or two.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2014, 01:52 PM
    What does your attending physician recommend?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
    He will expect it to stay off practically forever. Any anxiety you have about it now, figure on dealing with it for the rest of your life with him, at the present level or even more intensity. What will he say if you do as tal recommends and the Dr. totally vetoes any plan you might be making? Carrying around less body weight is most always a good thing with any disease, but make certain this guy cares about the present you, and is not banking on a desired future version of you. But I can't find any way to put a good spin on this, it's a bad sign. Evaluate the situation very carefully over the time available to do so.
    He has the right to seek out any description of a mate as he so determines and desires, but he has no right to make unrealistic demands of someone else, let alone someone with medical issues. He has drawn a line in the sand and you will learn a lot about him but now is precisely the right time to find out how he handles having to back off or compromise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to loose some weight by next 2 months [ 11 Answers ]

Hey I am 15 years old and I weigh 10.stone. I find this as overweight it might not look that bad but I think it is. I have a formal to attend in 2 months and was hoping to get down to at least 8.5stone then. Does anyone know how I can loose 1 and a half stone in 1-2months? Thanks.

Loose Weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hii... I m 5'10inches... My Weight is 172Ponds! I wanted to reduce it up to 150pounds... I have already started my gym, my exercise schedule mentiooned below. 20 Minutes Cycling 5 Minutes Running( On Tread Mill) Crunches & Other Cardio Exercise... Duet Chart Follows:- Breakfast:-...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

How can I loose weight? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey well I'm a 16 year old girl and people tell me I am over weight... How can I loose weight in 2 months please help me... :(

Need to loose 20 kg in two months. [ 3 Answers ]

I put on 18 kg in last 6 months... now I really need to loose those extra kgs within 2 months or so... How to loose weight this fast... but I want to be healthy as well... can somebody help me in this?

View more questions Search