Ernest Hemingway is the writer ^.^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem [ 2 Answers ]

I do write poem but not for people or ex's or just anyone I find special but I see you've written a poem for your "Dream girl" so here's my poem to you: Car is parked, bags are packed, but what kind of heart doesn't look back At the comfortable glow from the porch, the one I will still...

Who wrote the poem: [ 0 Answers ]

When I shall have no need for you Then I shall have no need For words of beauty in my heart Nor for my soul a creed. When I shall have no need for you And all your love can bring Then I shall have, my dearest one, No need for anything

Who wrote this poem [ 8 Answers ]

Do not stand by my grave and weep, Iam not there, I did not fall asleep. I'am a thousand winds that blow, I'am the diamond glint upon the snow. I'am the sunlight that shines upon the golden grain, I;am the warmth upon the gentle autumn rain. When you wake in the morning don't look for me, For...

I would like to know who wrote this poem [ 1 Answers ]

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true, somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.

Who wrote in a poem: [ 2 Answers ]

I read where John Maxwell wrote the following poem... but I don't think he did. "There is a choice you have to make, In everything you do. And you must always keep in mind, The choice you make, makes you." ... Can you help?

View more questions Search