Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elsey_246 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 12:43 PM
    How do I get my 3 yr old out of the bathtub?
    I have a 3 year old daughter and she won't get out of the tub even if you drain the water out she will pretend the waters still there and she will kick and scream if I lift her up and my husband tries to help but she doesn't care who it is she won't get out! Help:(
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
    You be a parent and be firm and assertive. She won't get out, you take her out. Who is in charge? You can't let a 3 year old dictate how things will be. Take control and do what needs to be done. If she screams and cries, then you deal with it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2014, 02:58 PM
    I agree... she will continue to do this as long as she knows she will get away with it. Treat it like any other tantrum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to add a bathtub overflow drain to a bathtub that doesn't [ 1 Answers ]

THe bathtub was installed without putting in an overflow drain. Is is possible to add this to the bathtub drain? What is the best way to do this?

Bathtub fauscet was not put in with bathtub. Told to use the shower head [ 1 Answers ]

Had bathroom remodeled. They put a bathtub in without a faucet. They told me that the new "thing" was to use the shower to fill the tub but there's not plug for the tub. So now we have a brand new bathtub and cannot take a bath.

My bathtub stopped draining, and the lav water backs up into the bathtub now. [ 3 Answers ]

My bathtub water has stopped draining. Now when we use the bathroom sink, the sink water backs up into the bathtub. What do you think is the problem??

I have a fiberglass bathtub and shower surround. The bathtub has developed several sm [ 2 Answers ]

My fiberglass bathtub has several small cracks that have just developed, and I am wondering if there is a repair that can be done other than a tub liner or replacing the tub altogether

Downstairs bathtub fills when draining upstairs bathtub [ 1 Answers ]

OK, my old house (1959) with all new plumbing (2008) is having some problems already, when using the upstairs bathtub for the first time, I was shocked when I noticed that my small downstairs bathtub was full of dirty water. And the toilet beside the small downstairs bathtub would only drain slowly...

View more questions Search