Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAROLANNE13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2014, 02:45 PM
    I am being bitten by some kind of microscopic mite/bug... PLEASE HELP
    My daughter and anyone else in my home is being bitten by something that we cannot see. In most cases its not a bite to be seen either. It's almost like an allergic reaction or bite depending on the situation. Regardless you can't see them. I have had my home sprayed and there was no relief. Its like they're in my clothes and everything. I do not have bed bugs or fleas as I have been checked multiple times. I am thinking they could be thrips but I truly don't know. My 5 year old is attacked way worse then me, her hair is beginning to fall out. I am at a loss and don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP US, PLEASE!!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 10, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Quite often some fungal infections and some skin allergies manifest as welts or bumps that look exactly like bug bites. If you have had exterminators that weren't able to find any infestation, your next step should be a physician/dermatologist. Fungal infections can be treated both on the body and in the environment, and allergens can be removed or avoided. "Make the appointment" is the best advice you'll find on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mite or bug infesting my home [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mite or bug infesting my home and biting me. This mite, I will call it that because it is very small, hides in clothes and bedding. I have tried all the sprays bombs and poisons, to no avail. I have boiled frozen and ironed. Trying to get a sample of these things is impossible, I end up...

What kind of bug is this [ 2 Answers ]

Hello this bug was outside my home in Missouri it was around 6 inches long inclding wings never seen one before Prity scarry http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4757/10019150.jpg

What kind of bug [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I live in Virginia and in the summer while out side these very tiny bugs almost invisible bite me. I can only see them when bitten and look at the bit spot. They are tiny orangeish color. I believe they fly but possible jumping not sure. I have never been bitten by them until I moved to Va and...

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

View more questions Search