Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaFromPasaden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2014, 09:50 PM
    Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology
    I attended Control Data Institute's Inglewood campus (actually located in City of Los Angeles) from 1983 to 1985 and have lost my certificate of completion. Where can I get a copy? The school closed down a number of years ago. Thank you!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 10, 2014, 05:04 AM
    I found this on Wikipedia:

Transcripts can be found for Control Data Institute through the Illinois Board of Higher Education IBHE- Home - Welcome under the Private Business and Vocational Schools

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Certificate word processing secretary1972 from Control Data Institute [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please help me find or get a copy of my certificate in word processing secretary training program in 1972 from Control Data Institute in St. Louis, Missouri? Thank you so much. Ruth >personal contact info removed per site rules<

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute Chicago [ 1 Answers ]

Lost my Certificate from Control Data Institute Chicago. Attended in 1985/86, Records from Springfield only show my transcripts but do not have a copy of my certificate of completion for Computer Programming. Looking for another student or Teacher that attended during that time. Could you point me...

1987 Texas institute of business and technology in dallas [ 0 Answers ]

I went to Texas institute in dallas Texas for computer programming in 1987 to 1988 trying to find the school again need help?

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology [ 1 Answers ]

I misplaced a certificate/diploma I received from Control Data Institute of Technology (in NYC, NY) for an electronics engineering program I attended from 1976 through 1977. The school closed down several years ago and I've been unable to find a way to acquire my transcripts or a replacement...

Information institute of Technology in Vienna [ 2 Answers ]

I want more information about university or institute in austria which has engineering faculty that has program studies doctoral ( environmental and architecture).thank you before

View more questions Search