Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocolatemoose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2014, 02:38 PM
    Need pricing on the following
    I am doing inventory for a fire. I need a price on a Kenmore elite series washer 110.2492300 and Kenmore elite series gas dryer 110.4992301

Thank you for your time,
    Brenda
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 8, 2014, 02:48 PM
    Brenda, we don't do your leg work for you, or your phone work here, we are all volunteers on this site. If you are looking or replacement prices, then phone an appliance store and get it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2014, 04:12 PM
    Call Sears, we sell nothing here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Need help! I have a 1700 sq ft vct floor to strip and wax. What is the going rates for this type of flooring? Also have a 3 men crew, do you charge by the job or sqf?

Sq. Ft. Pricing. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to get some idea of how much people are charging by the sqare ft. for interior painting. I just need a average price. The square footage is about 3500 with some small drywall repair and we might want to change the color so we need price for priming as well. It is all wall with 20...

Help With Pricing [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about starting a cleaning business. Cleaning empty apartments and real estate houses. I'm not sure how to price these jobs and wondered if anyone could offer any information? Many thanks,

View more questions Search