Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelsiefreyou1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Any Suggestions?
    Okay, so my boyfriend and I have sex mutiple times. He never wears a condom, and he doesn't orgasm easily and I can't find his hot spots so it take a while for him to get up... any suggestions? Pleaseee?
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Apr 2, 2007, 08:30 PM
    How old is he, how long have you been together. Is he healthy (high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, etc. ) Oral sex seems to work fine for me, wear some sexy underwear, dance, tease him, role play. Find out what he likes and do it. Let him know that he can't go anywhere until you are pleased. Don't make him feel bad or obligated it may add preasure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any more suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about...

Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't...

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

View more questions Search