Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ediemcreedy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2014, 11:36 AM
    Help! Any quantitative methods people out there?
    Hi! I am in need of help from a maths wizz!

I am doing my dissertation on environmentally friendly consumers (trying to profile them using their demographic information) and I have administered a questionnaire using qualtrics.
    The first section of my questionnaire is closed answer questions that ask about the respondents demographics.
    The second section of my questionnaire measures their environmentally friendly behaviour on a 7 point likert scale.
    How do I analyse the results? I know it will involve means, but I just need someone to go through how to profile those who have a higher score in section 2?! AHHH

Check out some similar questions!

Quantitative Easing [ 2 Answers ]

Would a sudden end to QE3 result in capital flight in emerging markets that have economic trade ties with the US?

Quantitative Skills [ 2 Answers ]

How to Recognize word meaning ? Recognize mulriple meaning of a word used in context ? Understanding anf use (how to ) in instruction Recognize common errors in standard sentence meaning

Quantitative reasoning for business [ 1 Answers ]

How important is taking the quantitative reasoning for business assessment in economics,accounting,finance, operations and research?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.