Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucasrox58 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 06:17 PM
    There's a kid that's following me at school
    There's this kid at my school named Parris at my school and he bugs the fricken crap out of me. At the beginning of the year he talked to me which I didn't mind and I thought we were friends. And he has this really deep voice so you can never understand him. And he kept asking me if we were friends and I would say "Yeah!" But he kept asking me like every week. When we get free time to talk to our friends in class, he follows me around and whenever I walk slow, he slows down, and when I pick up the speed he starts walking fast. And when he wants to tell you something he cups his hands around your ears then puts his mouth like against your ears and it feels like he's breathing on you and he like practically licks your ear. And when he whispers all I hear is "So...*smack gibberish smack smack..."
    Its really annoying and today he was like "are we friends?" And I went "N-SURE I DONT CARE!" And he said prove it. And I was like "How?!?!!?!?!" And he said he didn't know. Then I went to the bathroom and he followed me there. And I totally freaked out and I ran back into the classroom and hid under the table and he bent down and looked at me and started talking and I said "Stop following me please!!" And he just grunted. I'm starting to think he's gay. Btw I'm a guy! WHAT DO I DO??
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2014, 06:18 PM
    Talk to your school officials, starting with your homeroom teacher
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 06:52 PM
    First you need to stop over-reacting and running away to hide under a desk. Simply tell him to stop. If he doesn't, then take it to the next level and talk to a teacher about it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 07:32 PM
    Sounds like he has social issues, doesn't know how to act around people. He doesn't naturally know what to do or how to interact around people. That may well be what this young man is dealing with.

I wouldn't judge him too harshly, it sounds like he just really wants a friend, and doesn't know how to go about making that happen. It's really not his fault, and showing compassion, even when his behavior makes you uncomfortable, would be a great thing.

But, this is just a guess. Even if I met him I wouldn't be able to diagnose what's going on. So my only real advice to you, if you're really uncomfortable, especially to the point where you run away and cower under your desk just to get away from him, is to talk to your principal or school counselor about this, and ask that they talk to him about his behavior.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2014, 06:05 PM
    There's something else going on with this kid.

Does he act this way only with you, or also with other children? If this has become a regular thing, it's time to talk with a teacher or parent about it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2014, 07:14 PM
    Please talk with an adult if this child's behavior continues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kid shots for school [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to get shots so my son can go to school I'm low income isn't there a place I can take him?

Who can I get to help me with issue at my kid's school? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small town problem in that my kid's school principal is who my ex cheated on w/ me. She has her posse of supporters at the school which goes all the way to superintendent and school board. I also don't trust one of the teachers my kid has and several other community members are always...

The best age that a kid go to school [ 20 Answers ]

We are having debates about the best aga that a kid starts elementary school. Oficially kids go to school between age 6-7. My doughter is exactly 6 years old and I am thinking to send here to school next year because if I send her this year the majority of her classmates will be 7 years old and...

What is the right age for a kid to go to school? [ 6 Answers ]

My son is now 2-1/2 years old and has now started talking few words. He can identify colours, animals and toys. Is it the right time for him to attend a pre-school/play school.

View more questions Search