Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 02:38 PM
    SEO Tips and Tricks
    I have a website on shopify and am trying to learn about SEO and getting optimum results out of it. I've been doing a lot of reading but the concept still seems to be eluding me for the most part. Are there any tips or tricks or can anyone summarize what i really need to do...in English?

Also, is there anything special to know about using Google AdWords?
    micgibson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2014, 12:22 AM
    AdWords is a paid service, you can use Semrush instead, it has a limit - 5 keywords a day but usually it is enough. About seo, just make sure you have quality and unique content and you somehow leave traces about you in the Internet.
    designerjpr Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2014, 12:13 AM
    SEO is all about Ranking your site for specific keywords in the Search Engines. You need to have your main keywords in the title and used throughout the article. The content needs to be readable and engaging and gives value to the reader. This will help keep the visitor on your site lowering bounce rate. They may also share your content which will give signals to the search engines that your webpage is valuable.
    Backlinks are required as they act like votes. More backlinks means more votes but they must be acquired naturally. Also some of the backlinks need to have your keywords in them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any tips or tricks to get my libido back? [ 9 Answers ]

I thought it would return by my second trimester, but I'm now 21 weeks pregnant and still nothing. I can't stand my partner touching me. He is being very supportive but I know he feels rejected. I have tried a few things like new undies etc but as soon as he's near me I'm turned off! I love him...

Anyone have any tips or tricks to get a flat belly! [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone got some tips or tricks on how to get a flat stomach!!

Tips, Tricks, and my .02 [ 5 Answers ]

There is a lot of great information on this site regarding relationships. There has been much ground covered and information shared. I just wanted to share some of my helpful tips to live a more fulfilling life, getting out "of the dumps," and living a joyful life. This information can be used as a...

Tips and Tricks for Refinishing Wooden Decks [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, I've been refinishing furniture since about 1979. No problem doing that! Really would like to know more about the cleaning, stripping, sanding, staining and sealing of wooden decks. Stripped, sanded and sealed a really large one a couple of years ago for a friend. It was...

Suggest seo tips [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I want some good useful tips about seo .I have one doubt also, for seo purpose which type coding is better html or div tags.

View more questions Search