Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Candice-541 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 12:25 PM
    Lee Moorhouse glass negatives
    I have 2 glass negatives 5x7 by Lee Moorhouse of Cayuse twins dated 1898 with Lee Moorhouse's name on it. They are in pretty good condition. What are they worth, and what should I do with them?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 01:34 PM
    It is hard to say anything about worth as what you have may be a reproduction. The ones you describe are the ones he is most famous for. You might try contacting this entity and find out more information as to what you really have.

Lee Moorhouse photographs | University of Oregon Libraries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to sell glass photo negatives? [ 1 Answers ]

I found about 50 glass negatives in my house in Ohio and I would like to find out how much they are worth and where I could sell them.

Glass Negatives [ 1 Answers ]

I have some glass negatives that I found after my father passed away. I don't know who the people are in the photos and don't know how to have prints made. I would really like to find someone to look at these and tell me what they are worth if anything.I also have some very old box cameras that I...

1800's glass negatives.what's there worth? [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking to find out where to go to find out how much some 1800's glass negitives and dark room equipment would be worth?

Glass negatives [ 1 Answers ]

I have a glass negative with a pic of my dad in his navy whites... the envelope is stamped on the inside with Mori Photographic Studio, Front of Central Post Office, and Japanese characters. The front of the envelope is stamped with Japanese characters and 251. Can anyone help me out with this? ...

What were the facts in Lee Vs Lee's Air Farming and what did court hold? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to obtain full facts about the above case and what was actually held by court. The results of the appeal, if any.

View more questions Search