Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pamzeeo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 08:44 AM
    How to get hp deskjet 6122 to print in black and white only
    I used to be able to set my hp deskjet 6122 to print in gray scale only so that I wouldn't waste the color cartridge. The only thing that has changed recently is an upgrade to Windows 7. I no longer see an option for gray scale anywhere..?.

I do see the option to print in black and white only and I have set that preference but it continues to print in color. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Did you find Win 7 drivers for the printer and upgrade them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP Deskjet 3600 won't print [ 3 Answers ]

The mechanics of the printer seem to be working fine (printer head moves / there is ink and paper) but the docs sit in the queue. I tried 2 computers, 2 usb cords and tried resetting the printer with no luck. Someone said that I should reset the printer's hard drive - I did not know the printer...

Print black and white Canon MP600? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I get the Canon MP600 to print only black & white... No luck so far. Thank you

I need a metal contact in My HP Deskjet 6122 [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my black cartridge wasn't printing right so I bought a new one. That didn't fix the problem. I took both cartridges out and noticed the black cartridge side was missing the metal contact that goes next to the cartridge in the nest. Does anyone know where to get a replacement?...

HP deskjet 3600, can't print [ 2 Answers ]

Please, can somebody help me?;) I have printer HP deskjet 3600. It has been working until trere was ink. Today I bought new ink, but mu printer could not print. On the monitor appears the message ''There is not paper'', but I put enough paper. I have that printer for two years and this is the...

My hp deskjet 3600 won't print! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my deskjet 3600 printer will not print word documents from word it says printing but it doesn't at all

View more questions Search