Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArlishaCutright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 06:57 AM
    No good job credibility
    I am a stat at home mom but before then I hadn't had a real job in over 9 years. And a convicted felon. Now I'm looking for work to support my family and am having no luck with that. Sometimes I think that I'm not comfortable in getting a job because of the reasons I just stated. What steps should I take to get a job?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 07:15 AM
    What type of work did you do 9 years ago?

When was the felony, how many years ago?

What type of felony ?

What type of work are you looking for?

And even where are you at, this is an International site.

Unemployment in the US is very high, many no longer even look for work. But jobs can be found. But most are going to be harder labor and lower paying, as you get back into the work force.

Answer some of those questions and we will try to help you more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good paying jobs in Las Vegas? I need a good paying 2nd job Help please! [ 1 Answers ]

Good paying jobs in Las Vegas? I need a good paying 2nd job HELP please!

Want to know about my future in job prospect. Which type of job is good for me.. [ 1 Answers ]

I did graduation only and from last three years I am working in a bank but not at all satisfied there. I am really confused what to do should go for education or try job somewhere else but till now know what to do.

Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job [ 1 Answers ]

Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us

Offered a job at an investment bank, is this a good job? [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a job at Advanced Equities, a Venture Capital Investment Banking Firm. The job entails calling potential clients all day to set up accounts. The clients are Technology companies who might need capital. What scares me about this job is that it was relatively easy to get, they...

View more questions Search