Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    connorsgammy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 07:28 PM
    violation of probation
    What happens if you violate your probation 2 times?
    Noviceplaintiff Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Apr 2, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by connorsgammy
    what happens if you violate your probation 2 times?
    Sounds like a good question for your probation officer. (of course he/ she will handcuff you at the same time when you ask) However, if it isn't your situation and you are asking on the behalf of someone else.. jail time is result if the person gets caught unless they have a real cool probation officer that lets some stuff slide. Was the violation not checking in with the officer, not paying restitution on time or something worse?

Hope that answers your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Well of course you have to be caught. OR are you asking what happens when the PO violates you the second time?

I would say you want to take a tooth brush with you, since it is very possible that you will be held pending the judge to decide what to happen,

But again, a lot of guessing as to what you are talking about, the orgianal charge, what was done to violate and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation Of Probation [ 9 Answers ]

My husband was charged with Resisting Arrest w/o Violence. He was sentenced to take 8 hr Anger management Class. Probation for 1 year. Write apology letter to cop. Pay court fees & FInes = 825.00. My husband was pulled back into jail for Violation Of Probation. Everything else was...

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is on probation in the state of New Jersey. He is supposed to be off in 3 months, and last night was pulled over in the state of New york and given a ticket for possession of marijuana. NY law is that it is decriminalized and he just got a ticket, however... is this a violation of...

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Bryant Ficklin well I was put on probation for the first time in March for a mis for batter I was sent to 1 year in jail all susspend well in December I was pulled over and charged with a owi which is a Amis and a Cmis minor consumpution and another C Open container in the car well I...

Violation of Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I received a underage drinking ticket and am currently on probation for that. I received a violation of probation for missing one of my alcoholic classes, because I had class conflicts at my university. I am working two jobs and going to school. Does this Violation in Indiana require me to go to...

View more questions Search