Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InfoTech14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 02:21 PM
    How to bybass a financial software system when implementing e sign pad hardware?
    How to use an E-Signature Pad (Hardware) provider even though the Financial Software does not qualify it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 5, 2014, 02:28 PM
    Call the software provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardware requirement for unigraphics software [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir I reqiired system configuration for installing unigraphics (UG) software.

What's the difference between hardware and software? [ 5 Answers ]

What's the difference between hardware and software? Is there any other difference other than that hardware is the physical components of a computer and software a set of instructions.:confused:

Problems with software/hardware? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I put together a system that should smoke, primarily for MS Flight Sim X. I have an AMD 6500+ 64 x 2. 4g DDR2 Ram. A gForce 8800 GTX with 756mg on board. X-Fi SB Xtreme PCIe Sound card. Running Vista with Directx 10. In FS X the graphics are great, but there is an extreme lag with...

Hardware or Software Problem? [ 1 Answers ]

I wiped out Windows Me on a Dell Dimension XPS D266, installed Windows98SE and now can't open IE or OE and anything I try to open is soooo painfully slow. I've fdisked, reformatted and reinstalled Win98SE 3 times and same results. I tried scanreg /fix in MS-Dos and results says it's fixed but it...

View more questions Search