Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moogirl0804 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2005, 11:02 PM
    Facial hair
    I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get rid of the hair without having more come back?
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2005, 12:03 AM
    Have you thought about making an appointment with a dermatologist? That would be your best bet since they can determine if what type of treatment will rid your face of the hair once and for all. Some of the products people take for weight loss, performance, etc can contain ingredients that can produce results such as excess hair but if you do not use any of these then the a trip to the dermo would rule out lots of things and give you a way to get rid of the hair.
    Star_Girl_123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2005, 12:23 AM
    Cream Facial Bleach
    Hi

Without seeing for myself, I have no idea what sort of hairs you are talking about, if they are the normal darker upper lip hair that all girls HATE having, beause I personally use a facial cream bleach for that, it's really good.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2005, 03:18 PM
    Remove face hair
    I have a lot of hair on my face and I am going to see a deromglist for it!
    I am going to Permanently remove the hair with the laser
    But here is a website

Permanent Hair Removal - Permanently remove unwanted hair without pain. Guaranteed!
    www.NeverShaveAgain.com

I don't know it it works because I haven't try it,I personlly would rather go to a deromglist for the laser! But it's up to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles...

Help for drooping facial skin [ 1 Answers ]

Who knows of an incrediable product that will really fill in lines and also lift droopy mouth corners and saggy cheeks that droop towards mouth. Does anything really work that comes in a container??

Facial satisfaction [ 4 Answers ]

I'm studying for a dissertation looking into facial satisfaction compared with body satisfaction within 2 groups. Those likely to suffer with eating disorders and those not likely. I'm not having much luck with finding information about this topic any help?

Facial Hair Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My facial hair is quite odd. Im almost 17 and it grows out only on the front and side of my neck below the jaw. It doesn't bother me, and I know it;'' most likely start growing on my actual face, but I was just wondering if its normal for it to grow in like this.

Facial Blush [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone aid me to the right direction/remedy to having my facial "blushing" cured. Its been almost 5 years... and it all started in college my cheeks have been constantly red whether if the weather is cool or hot. I sometimes face the question "Who slapped you?".. from a variety of...

View more questions Search