Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazychina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2014, 11:39 PM
    If I want to study abroad, which country would I choose?
    Could u give me some suggestion? I like Chinese. But I do not know how to get admission information about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2014, 01:29 AM
    Like you would any place.

1. you contact the university directly, each will have a foreign student office, if they allow it.

2. you contact that country embassy on rules for student visa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study Abroad from the country where I don't have a citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I am originally from Japan and am currently working in the U.S. with an Artist Visa. However, I would like to go to England for the study abroad from the U.S. I'd like to know where/how to start this process.

Study abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a B.Tech IT graduate(2005 passout Anna university). I worked in a mnc bpo for 3 yrs. I want to study masters degree in engineering ( electrical and computer science) in uk, us or Canada. Is it possible to get 100% scholarship? What should I do to obtain scholarship? It is not possible to apply...

Study in abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am a diploma holder in computer technology and I'm going to do graduation in software engineering. I wish to do MBA in abroad. Which would be the best universities and what is the process to get admitted?

Study Abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am from India. I would like to study in U.S or U.K for my post graduation in engineering field. I finished up my degree in Bachelor of Technology in Electrical And Electronics. I have a very low percentage of 55%. I would like to ask with this percentage will I be able to study abroad. I would...

Study abroad you.K. [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to get more information about Study Abroad UK. They are located in England and we would like to find out if it is legitimate. We are in the final stages of applying for the fall semester. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search