Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2014, 05:35 PM
    Harley davidson lights won't turn off
    So I have a 06 electra glide. I was riding the bike home and noticed the voltage gauge was at 15 almost all the way over. Made it home tried to shut off bike I can turn the knob to off but bike keeps running radio will shut off in on position but nothing else all lights even stay on. I thought battery was going bad but when I tried to charge it the battery charger shows full charge. What could cause this problem?
    Timothy Dove Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2014, 05:57 PM
    Have you checked your voltage regulator? There are a lot of things that could be happening can you add anything else to your description?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

05 Ultra Harley davidson, speedo, tach, turn signals, breaklights all not working. [ 0 Answers ]

05 Ultra, HD. Speedo, tach, turn signals, breaklights all not working. Is there a fuse or breaker to change?

Harley davidson clicking and slow to crank when I turn key [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 2000 883 sportster.when I turn the key it clicks (sounds like a taser) then seems to have trouble cranking.I only have a bike to get back and forth to work so I need it running !help!

2001 harley davidson heritage softail won't start [ 0 Answers ]

2001 heritage when the switch is on only the light on front fender comes on, the fuel pump pressures up and the horn works, but won't turn over. No headlights or taillights. Battery is charged

Harley Davidson system lights [ 2 Answers ]

I ride a 2003 Heritage Softtail Harley Davidson that I bought used about a year ago. When I turn the ignition on, the system lights come on and the oil light stays on but goes off when I start it. Is this normal or am I just paranoid?

View more questions Search