Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcdeboone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2014, 10:10 AM
    09620 parts
    Need to order a replacement button/knob for the cool/off/heat/em switch on programmable thermostat. Somehow the handle knob has disappeared over the years.

Thermostat says Maple/Chase 09620 on inside of cover.

Thanks in advance- David
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2014, 10:12 AM
    Not going to happen here... we don't sell anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have replaced a maple/chase 09620 thermatstat with a honeywell rth2510 [ 0 Answers ]

I know I have it wired correctly. I have a heat pump. The thermastat shows heat on or cold on when appropriate. Only problem is the heat pump never turns on and the back up furnace never turns on. Is there some sort of reset or something I need to push to get these things to work

What is the difference between parts injected in PVC and parts Injected in ABS? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between parts injected in PVC and parts Injected in ABS. I am interested in the structural properties that can give both materials. Is better to use ABS in injected parts that will be used as structural positions or will be used as a part of an assembly.

Changing Thermostat from Maple/Chase 09620 to Ritetemp 8022C [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change out my Maple/Chase 09620 programmable thermostat with a Ritetemp 8022C programmable thermostat. The Maple Chase has a wire to the E terminal, but there is no comparable terminal on the Ritetemp. The Maple/Chase terminals with corresponding wire colors are: C - Blue, L...

Changing thermostat Hunter 42999B to Maple/Chase 09620 [ 1 Answers ]

I do not have a heat pump & am trying to inst. A m/c 09620 tstat. I currently have W Y G Rh Rc (Rh Rc jumper) the new tstat has C L R Y2 Y1 E G W2 O B Im unsure where the W wire goes. I have electric heat strips. I understand I must add a comon wire from the trans. To C for this tstat. One...

MapleChase 09620 manual? [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody has MapleChase 09620 manual available? I'm looking for one to check out what all the wires mean. I want to upgrade it to Honeywell TH8320. I believe MapleChase is now part of RobertShaw, and I believe this product becomes RobertShaw9620. So, if you have the manual for RobertShaw 9620,...

View more questions Search