Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tlbarnes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 12:37 PM
    Track down Old 401k
    For over 10 years I have had several companies that I had 401k's with and I'm trying to obtain information on how, I can find out what companies they were with.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2014, 12:49 PM
    The plan administrators would have been mailing you quarterly statements to your last known address. In fact they are legally required to. Did you not bother to change your address with them if you moved?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 3, 2014, 12:54 PM
    Or you can check back with the companies to see what the status of the accounts are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Track down Old 401k [ 1 Answers ]

II started my 401k plan in 1999 at Parks Farms but that company has since been sold to another company by the name of case farms and now I do not know just what has happed to my plan. I have asked this company but they do not know what might have happened to it .

Can I cut track lighting track (hampton bay) to custom length [ 1 Answers ]

I want to create a u-shaped layout for my hampton bay track lighting within a specifically defined space. To achieve this, I would need to shorten one track. Can the track be cut and maintain electrical continuity.

Do I have to keep track of cost basis when rollover 401K to IRA? [ 5 Answers ]

I have rolled over 401K to IRA account whenever I switched jobs. They sent me a check in the name of my brokerage firm and deposited into my IRA account. I kept some previous 401K statements, but not all. On my IRA statement provided by my brokerage firm, cost basis is unavailable, obviously. ...

Track 401K [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advise and assistance if possible with respective to my old 401K account. I left my company in 2001 and now the company has been closed and I have lost my latest401K statement which I had received and do not any longer receive any statements. I need to track the financial...

How do I track down a forgotten 401K? [ 1 Answers ]

I just turned 43, and am beginning to realize the importance of financial planning... I know better late than never right?! Anyway, I had a few 401Ks over the years at various employers, but never kept track of them. Its been 8 years since I worked for "corporate america", and now Im self employed,...

View more questions Search