Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miketctlane Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2014, 10:51 AM
    Do I need a Visa to travel to (West Africa) Liberia or Benin?
    I have a conviction on my background but I have not had any pending cases in 3 years. I am a US citizen and I'm 21.

I want to travel to Liberia with a friend that is from Liberia, do I need visa or just my passport?

I want to travel to Benin with a friend that is from Benin, do I need visa or just my passport?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 01:04 PM
    You need to apply for visas to travel in both countries, and of course you always need your current passport to travel outside of your country. I don't think you will be able to apply for visas though because of your background as a conviction.
    miketctlane Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2014, 07:20 AM
    Are you saying I can't travel to Africa? Because I need a visa?
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You need to apply for visas to travel in both countries, and of course you always need your current passport to travel outside of your country. I don't think you will be able to apply for visas though because of your background as a conviction.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 4, 2014, 07:59 AM
    Liberian Tourist Visa Requirements for US Citizens: Liberia visa application form, requirements and instructions

Benin Tourist Visa Requirements for US Citizens: Benin Visa Application | Benin Visa Instructions & Requirements | Benin Visa

Do you have a current passport? US Passport Status - Check the Status of Your US Passport - US Passport Status

You will also need to check the requirements for each country you will be stopping over in or passing through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

West africa [ 2 Answers ]

West Africa, before colonization, showed a high degree of regional complementarity between: A. Islamic and African languages B. French and British colonies C. Former West Africa and East Africa D. People in the east and peoples in the west E. The peoples of the tropical forest and the people...

How to find a person in West Africa [ 6 Answers ]

Kelly Adams >Address Removed< Ghana-West Africa

How do I get investor for my mining company in west africa [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Gold and Diamond mining company in Liberia west africa. How can I get in contact with some international investors?

View more questions Search