Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Williams992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 08:53 AM
    Accused of stealing money from work
    My fiancé works for a local nursery in Llanelli, south Wales.
    On Friday 28th February she was accused of stealing £450 from the box where all the parents money goes. She was told by the manager to put it in and sign it stating the amount and who put it in. she has a witness to prove she put it in there. Now the owner of the nursery is charging her £150 and her manager £150 to pay back because the money has vanished from the box. Also the box the money is stored in is easily accessible by any member of staff.

What can she do?

Thanks

Lee
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 04:50 PM
    So refuse to pay it back, of course if they really stole it, they should just pay it back. And then start a better system of keeping track of money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accused of stealing at work [ 1 Answers ]

I was taken into my jobs office and questioned about some thefts that are happening in a assisted living facility. They said that they are doing a full investigation and put me on leave until finger prints are cleared on a glass ring holger and a wallet. I was wondering how long does this take? And...

Accused of stealing [ 2 Answers ]

Working in a care home for people with learning disabilities accused of stealing some monies. Some of the financial sheets are missing. The person who are accusing me have retain some photocopies assuming without my managers knowledge. Can she use the photocopies as evidence against me?

Accused of Stealing [ 36 Answers ]

I am on State Probation and I have been for 2 years now and still have 2 more to go. I started my own business due to I have to work and no one wants to hire someone with a record not to mention I have 4 babies 9 and under. I have never been accused of stealing from a customer until a week and a...

Wrongly accused and arrested at work for stealing money [ 1 Answers ]

Good day I was accused by my general manager for having stolen R3000(rands),after receiving payment from a client and sighning his invoice I informed my supervior on duty that I had received the payment,the following day was my off day no report or investigation had been made regards stolen...

Getting accused of stealing [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I'm a former employee of a gas station here in Indiana. They are saying that I stole 240.00 dollars when I only stole 40.00. Ive worked there for about 3 mnths. They say that I had the money in my hand and walked off where the camera's couldn't see me and never walked back in with the money....

View more questions Search